Palm VIIx & Linux

Nathan Saper natedog@well.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:11:59 -0700

I have a Palm IIIx that I use with the commandline tools.  They are quite
easy.  Just download the pilot-link package.

Do a "pilot-xfer -i <filename>" to install, "pilot-xfer -b <dir>" to backup,
etc.

There are also tools to sync the addressbook, mail, etc, but I don't use
them too often.

--
[ Nathan Saper (natedog@well.com)  http://www.well.com/user/natedog/ ]
[ GPG: 0x6D7A0DA0 ADB6 C720 B46B AE39 93BD E598 897E D87D 6D7A 0DA0  ]