Sparc2 Giveaway Tonight

Jean Francois azjeanfrancois@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:34:37 -0800 (PST)

As promised this email is to let everyone know that
I will be bringing in a SUN Sparc2 as a drawing prize.
The unit has 32MB RAM, 2-1GB SCSI hard drives, no
video, and I will throw in the AUI<->10BASE-T
transceiver.

I will do a Debian base install on the machine for
the winner onsite.

I finally have my HP9000/800/G40 running so to keep
my Karma on an even keel I am giving away this
computer.Anyone with a copy of HPUX-11 that will
run on the above computer should come see me.

Hope to see everyone tonight }:>

JLF Sends...