Fwd: Linux and Ricohet was Re: Hard DSL Outage, MagusNet, Inc. is down

Armin Hartinger Armin Hartinger <armin@pctechware.com>
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:05:47 -0700

Hello Jean,

Monday, February 05, 2001, 10:32:12 AM, you wrote:

JF> Forgot the attchment.

JF> --- Jean Francois <azjeanfrancois@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Looks like Ricochet covers Gilbert nicely.
>>
>> See the attachmet on details I found about Ricochet
>> use with Linux. Looks like Wes was right on the mark
>> with his assesment. If I can get a /29 I am back in
>> business.

JF> Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
JF> a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Anybody using ricochet here? Can you perform some traceroutes and
pings for me?

I'm interested in the latency to following hosts:
debsgiftshop.com
mume.pvv.org

Thanks a ton!

-Armin, an unhappy SpringLagBand customer