WiredGlobal is no more!!

Eric Richardson eric@milagrosoft.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:15:09 -0700

Bill Lindley wrote:

> PSN -- Planet Systems Network -- vanished from the face of the Earth
> suddenly and without any warning to its customers on 1 January 2001,
> leaving many scrambling to find one of the precious few dial-up ISP's left
> in the Phoenix area.  My parents had just paid for 6 months' service and
> all that went straight down the rat-hole.

I recommend DSL or dialup from http://www.fastq.com/. I've had service
with them since 1995 when they were part of amug.org. They let you do
what you want with your DSL connection as well.

<vendor>
If you mention MilagroSoft Inc. when you sign up you can get 10% off
your first payment which can be sizable if you pay for 6 or 12 months.
</vendor>

Either way, I use them and have had pretty good luck.

Eric :-)