hated to do it...

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:12:59 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

I really hated to do it as downtime sucks, but I had a cd burner I wanted
to install. Thus I actually shutdown one of my machines for a few minutes
last night. Really sucked to have so much total downtime for my computers,
especially this early in the year!

Less than 5 min down, however, then after it came back up I started
looking for software that would take care of the copies. About 15 or 20
minutes later my debian install disk was reproducing, so the downtime was
worth it :).

Sylvie, OTOH, just blue screened again. Funny that she never has downtime
when using the Linux boxen...

ciao,

der.hans :)
--