array (hardware) question

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:05:01 -0700 (MST)

Just thought I would reply to myself in case some thinks
I am off base:

The reason I do not have the array when I boot (install)
is because the adapter is not supported. It appears as if
the adapter is supported as far as being a regular ole
scsi adapter, but not raid.

Hmmmmmmm, short of software raid (which is why I have the hardware)
does anyone have any solutions?

Is this card (aaa-131u2) supported in openbsd? I couldn't
find a yea or nea on that model at their web site.

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
Phoenix, AZ