regarding wiredglobal

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 14:41:25 -0700

----
I don't believe that this is their policy at all.

They don't support linux because they don't have the support scripts
necessary to help. You have to keep in mind that all of these companies
(Sprint/@home/etc) hire virtually computer illiterates and supply them with
support scripts to walk people thru their connection problems.

I have a number of customers on @home with linux boxes and I can tell you
that they don't care what you connect to their lines - as long as you follow
their TOS (i.e. no web servers - no mail spamming).

Craig