my crashing box

Alan Dayley adayley@adtron.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:28:29 -0700

Double check the fan on the CPU.  If it has died or fallen off, the CPU
will get to hot and cause the problem you are talking about.  Since the
problem has gotten gradually worse, the fan is probably dying and getting
worse with time.  Run it for a while with the cover off and watch/listen
for the fan.

Alan