WANTED: Script Guru!!

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:28:09 -0800

I could be totally off here, but it sounds like you could do what you're
needing to do in Python. Not only could you write a nice little Python
script, but it would more than likely work on both platforms without much of
a re-write, if any at all... That is, depending on what the script/s are
supposed to do...

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven M. Klass [mailto:sklass@andigilog.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 4:14 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: WANTED: Script Guru!!

Hey all,

         The company I work for has a need for a script guru.  This would
be a contract position, that could possibly develop into a sys admin
position some time in the future.  Basically we are an EDA company that
designs and develops IC's.  The majority of the company uses windows
(uh..  I know), however our new tools are designed for Linux / Solaris.  My
CEO wants to shift to linux in the future, and is pretty excited about
Linux in general.  Anyway, because of our split system (Windows / Linux)
being proficient in the interaction of the two is a must!  We are looking
for someone to make the interaction between the two even easier by writing
some scripts that when a windows user telnet's into a linux / solaris box
can type a command and the tools do their thing.  I have been thinking
about the possibility of Apache interface so we can direct do it through a
web interface, but a simple script would suffice.  I basically am doing the
sys admin right now, but my plate is always stacked.  If the right person
came in and shined, we could use you in a number of areas and a job might
develop.  Pay is as always DOE.  If interested email me.

Thanks

Steven M. Klass
Physical Design Engineering Manager

Andigilog Inc.