ASP office apps

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:08:24 -0700

Yes, StarOffice would work beautifully and use less bandwidth then the MS
equivelent.  It is also designed to be multiuser from the ground up where
Office was designed to only be single user and requires kludgy patches to
try and get it to be multiuser.  This might have changed for office2000, but
I would guess that just means that it comes with the patches bundled now.

Brian Cluff