ASP office apps

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:47:21 -0700 (MST)

:Am 30. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Lucas Vogel so:

> Since we're on the topic of Office apps, is StarOffice(or any GNU/Open
> Source equivalent) available to use in the same fashion? Maybe if an ISP
> or some company capable of hosting and doing all of this for AZ could give
> a competitive bid, we could reduce our state's expenses and further our
> cause?

Applixware. http://www.vistasource.com/.

Anyware
Anyware is an integrated family of data and document integration products
including the Anyware Desktop (formerly Applixware Office), AnywareOffice
and the Anyware Application Server. Enjoy worldwide access to your office,
anytime. Anyware.

Applixware is supposed to be really, really good. It's also supposed to be
highly configurable, even at the GUI level.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com