ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:17:26 -0700 (MST)

Am 30. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Jason so:

> Hopefully giving the product away to schools will get Microsoft the
> same results that Apple had with giving away computers to school.

I hope not. Apple did quite well with that. That's where all these macntoy
boys came from. I know plenty of them. If mac had coupled that with hardware
that was affordable they might still be in the game.

Get the kids when they're young and you can have them for life. I'm certain
that's the basis for many marketing strategies.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",