Qworst DSL - Liars!

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:05:28 -0700

Eric wrote:

> I have often wondered about that.  I don't know the answer, but it would be
> awesome if it did.

hmmm... if they have a message that states that this call may be
recorded for quality purposes and you are recording too that would imply
that they gave consent and that you by continuing are giving consent.  I
would talk to a lawyer, but their statment suggests that they too are
giving consent.  Does that work?

  EBo --