KDE 2.2

Craig n Judy Boone plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

From what I've seen of AppGen inside of an office
environment, it requires constant configuration
changes and someone competent to baby-sit it all the
time.  We had nothing but problems when we changed
over to it...and the conversion process was ugly.
Maybe once it's been firmly established its
performance benefits will become readily apparent, but
I saw none of them (of course, I can't vouch for the
competence level of the guy in charge, either).  I
would recommend taking a good, hard look at it before
using it.