KDE 2.2

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
18 Aug 2001 13:53:28 -0700

It may be over kill but I have SAP R3 running on a Redhat box. The
database and there is a java gui for linux. That's one of hte best
accounting programs out there..  Big though.

There is another one that is real good called Apgen PowerWindows.  I
have only used it once, but it worked very nicely. And had tons of
features.