logging ftp downloads.

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 07:21:40 -0700

-----
obviously, proftp is what he had so perhaps you can help him. I just go
crazy when someone asks for help in using what came with their distro and
the first comment out of the box is don't use that, use this one instead so
they then have a whole new problem, how to disable what they using and then
locate and install another. Trading one problem for another just doesn't
make a solution.

Craig