OT: RC Vaccine?

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 08:08:22 -0700

Hi Gary,

Looking at my logs, I must agree with you on port 80.  I had one port
139 probe: 209.219.243.7.  Is this you?

I have a Linux firewall, then my LAN - just like I preach on this list
and my website.

I do have a hub in the public side, but it is for plugging in the
company laptop.  I am not about to mix their system with mine.

George