Java in Konqueror

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 00:31:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Alan Dayley so:

> I can't figure out how to make java work in Konqueror.  I go to web pages
> with java and it either just doesn't work or it crashes.  The java works
> in Netscape so I know I have an engine somewhere.  It has to be something
> simple that I am just missing.

I don't have java enabled, so feel free to ignore the following :).

Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Netscape Plugins -> Scan -> Scan for new
plugins.

On one machine of mine that picked up shockwave or something plugin that
keeps crashing.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.