building debian ISOs

Wayne Conrad plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
7 Aug 2001 20:22:21 -0700

On Tue, 07 August 2001, "der.hans" wrote:
> Found it. It's called pseudo-image-kit and it's not packaged ( which
> explains why I couldn't find it in the packages... ).

I wonder if you'll have the same bad luck I had with it.  I'm extraordinarily dumb, so it's quite likely my own fault, but on three separate occasions I've tried to get it to work and failed each time.  I now just sneak into the super secret guarded web site containing the CD image and download it.  I'm curious if I'm the only one that does that.
    Wayne