any ASU users?

Eric Van Buskirk plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 18:46:10 -0800

I figured it out; you *can* scp.

here is the command, as already aluded to by an earlier response: scp
ASURiteID@(generalX).asu.edu:/afs/asu.edu/users/(first-character-of-your-ASU
Rite-account)/(second-character-of-the-same)/(third-character-of-the-same)/(
ASURiteID)/file name /directory-to-tranfer-to

where "X" is the particulare number of the general server to which you have
been assigned.