Qwest.net changing to MSN

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:31:02

My home DSL ISP is Earthlink(Mindspring) with the connection provided by
Covad.  49.95 a month, dynamic IP, PPPoE, 8 email accounts, web space,
blah, blah.  No complaints yet except that the tech support people tend to
do what everyone else's do, spout from scripts and know nothing else.

They also like to charge for every little thing outside of the standard
plan so I use easyDNS to do my domain name stuff instead of extra fees
every month.

Alan