Qwest.net changing to MSN

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:27:52 -0700

On Friday 03 August 2001 11:07 am, Dan Brown wrote:
> Anyone know of a relatively inexpensive, reliable high-speed service
> available in the Tempe area?  I checked the Cox web page and the @home
> service is still not available in my area.

It looks like this is only for Qwest.net, not the Qwest DSL service itself.
The last I checked (before I found out I couldn't get DSL here), there were
quite a few companies providing the 'net service using Qwest DSL.  A number
of them were even quite a bit cheaper than Qwest.net.  Back then, I heard
good things about Dancris and (I think!) the AZ Apple LUG(?)
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop