samba-swat

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

Once you have the correct swat file in place, restart xinetd:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/xinetd restart

Then startup swat:
/path/to/swat/wherever/that/may/be/swat &

Make sure that the path to swat in your xinetd swat file is the same as where the actual swat binary executable file is.
Then you should be able to connect up with Netscape.  If Netscape is acting dumb, try quiting it and restarting or try holding down the Shift key when you click the reload button.  You'll then be presented with a login window.  Use root for the login and then root's password.
That should do it for ya.
~M