fun w/ rms

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:10:02 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Apr, 2001 schwäzte David A. Sinck so:

> BTW, ange-ftp and the thingy I found for essentially ange-ssh rock.

Yes! Those parts are most, most cool. Still doesn't make working with zope
bearable, though :).

Use the ssh mode in viper and emacs is almost useful :).

BTW, anyone know how to get netrw.vim to work in 5.x? It spits out a bunch
of error messages I haven't researched well enough to understand. Seems
like it got yanked from the net for 5.x as well :(.

It will be in 6.0, but that's 'however long it takes' away :(.

Any other vi clones with that capability and decent syntax highlighting?

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important