fun w/ rms

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:21:11 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth sm on 4/24/2001 03:49 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ If you're having a personal problem, emacs can help!

M-x doctor

\_ But, wait!  There's more!
\_
\_ If you're too lazy to have a personal problem, you have have emacs help
\_ Zippy the Pinhead!

M-X psycho-analyze-pinhead

\_ Don't tune out just yet!
\_
\_ And if you don't feel like code, you can have ICQ annoy you every now and
\_ then in a nice, completely unusable interface!

eicq.sourceforge.net (YMMV)

\_ And we'll throw in at no extra charge!
\_
\_ A completely useless web browser!

w3-mode

And remember, just because it's (email, IRC, nntp, netscape binary,
ftp) doesn't mean you shouldn't be using emacs.

BTW, ange-ftp and the thingy I found for essentially ange-ssh rock.

David