Alternatives to Frys?

John Albee plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:33:31 -0700

Kurt, I also agree with your statements, which is also the reason I purchased the Linksys.  I have already setup Apache, BIND, Qmail, and some firewalls before so so I knew how to do it, but since this is only a Home network and I want to use my current linux firewall (pent 200/ 64 megs RAM) as a test/dev system for myself.  Thanks for explaining everything.

John Albee