NPO

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:53:00 -0700

> Open Soource is misleading terminology.   I would try to stick to
> something less misleading.  Unless of course you are pro open source code
> that you cant really modify.

...but its widely recognized and less confusing than free software... that
being that its free as in cheap low quality crap, and not free as in you
wont be emotionally and phisically raped by a computer holding its software
over your head.

I would imagine that it would be acceptable to sling the open source
terminology around and still be comfortable in recommending free, but closed
source solutions to peoples problems.

Brian Cluff