my resume

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
13 Apr 2001 12:42:03 -0700

actually,
I don't mind the critique (anything I can do to improve it will bemore
than welcome).

I was hoping though that someone from a few of the companies
represented by individuals on this list would at least forward it
to their human resources depts. for review.

In the meantime, have fun, pick it apart, let me know what can be
improved. :)

Hawke