Computer books store

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:29:38 -0700

If you like reading books online, http://books24x7.com/ is pretty
nifty.  I don't know how much the subscription is but I notice there's a
'free trial' link on the homepage (got a sub thru work recently).  There
are several decent Linux books online, a few for Netware, a couple
related to security and a seemingly endless supply of books about Win2k,
FWIW.

For real books, I like Borders on Bell rd and approx 75th Ave.  Decent
selection, good coffee and it's next to 'Bed Bath and Beyond', which
stocks Penguin Caffeinated Peppermints (no cinnamon yet).

Steve