Computer books store

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:41:55 -0700

--------
Interesting topic since I was thinking about this and our discussion of PHP
books. I went to Barnes & Noble (Pima/Shea) and to BookStar (Pavillions) and
they didn't have much - I ended up buying PHP Quick and Easy - not an in
depth but very good with communicating core concepts - and security - which
I really like (I'm still going thru it). Had I been at Borders, I might have
gone for the 30% off PHP Core Programming - may still get it.

I like the mainstream bookstores because it allows geeks like me to
circulate in the same arena as chicks - the problem is that these bookstores
don't typically discount the computer books.

Craig