Computer books store

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:55:07 -0700

Robert Leonard wrote:
> excellent, i'm glad it helped, i have never never never had a negative issue
> with bookpool.
>
> It's not a fancy site with lots of flash, but the prices are great, and they
> actually have a human respond to email queries.

Plus, they have been around for quite some time.  I remember ordering
books from them back before SSL (https) was commonly available.  To
order, I had to send them an email encrypted with their PGP key.  Not
a very user-friendly ordering service but I couldn't beat the price or
selection :-)
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop