Computer books store

Robert Leonard plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:48:32 -0700

Alan,

excellent, i'm glad it helped, i have never never never had a negative issue
with bookpool.

It's not a fancy site with lots of flash, but the prices are great, and they
actually have a human respond to email queries.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Alan
Dayley
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 1:08 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: Computer books store

Excellent suggestion!  I didn't need look and feel but I wanted the book
NOW.

The book I wanted retails $49.99.  bookpool had it for 40% off.  I ordered
it shipped FedEx next day and the total was still more than $10 off the
list price, with shipping!

No one in town had it anyway.  The Mesa Borders people were nicest on the
phone, even taking the time, without me asking, to double check the shelf
in case the computer was wrong showing none in stock.  I will have to stop
by there more often...

Alan