HELP (again)

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Apr 2001 12:24:27 -0700

wasthe motherboard itself udated?
if so, I would suggest that you do an install using the "upgrade" option
to reinstall the existing kernel and rewrite the lilo.

I have had this expereince before and that is generally the neatest and
easiest way around the problem. However, if you are a masochist, you can
edit a number of the conf files and perhaps even rerun lilo, but it looks
more like the kernel itself may be the problem.

Hawke

On Thu, 12 April 2001