still haven't heard from anyone (re: ridearrangement?)

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Apr 2001 12:13:40 -0700

Still haven't heard from anyone on the possibility of a ride to plug this evening.
it is now 12:07 and my deadline is like 17:30 today (after that, I will considerit a dead deal
and wait till the next meeting).

I know this may be hard on some of you, but consider my position. I cannot see well
enough to drive, and the bus system in the valley is such that I would never make the
meeting (no routes in that immediate vicinity and nearest drop off point over 3 miles away).

I don't ask often (just once or twice a month).

C'mon guys.. Ineed tohear from SOMEONE.

Hawke
602-548-6734

Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net