Hauppauge Card, Was: Re: Routing as meeting topic...

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:20:58 -0700

Jonathan Claxton wrote:
> I have that card running in my dual PII-300 Linux system for well over two
> years... never had a problem with it once I got it running... I just feed
> the video signal from a VCR and it's NICE!!! Some of people on this list
> knows about this system. :)

Just curious, but has anybody ON LINUX completed this process:

1) Capture a video and audio stream from a TV card
2) Convert captured format to MPEG-1
3) Convert MPEG-1 to VCD
4) Burn VCD

I have successfully done 1, 3, and 4... but have been completely
stumped at step 2.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop