FTP "OTHER Root" Logs

Lucas Vogel plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 23:06:31 -0700

I noticed you mentioned perl in here, so I just wanted to chip in a plug for
awk. My knowledge of awk is very limited, but with the help of a couple of
IBM DeveloperWorks tutorials I was able to make a couple small, rudimentary
scripts that did a lot of useful parsing in my log files. You might want to
check it out; if the list is interested (and I cand find it) I'd be more
than happy to share the link where it resides. It's a great tool.

Lucas Vogel, Software Developer
Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
lvogel@exponent.com
(623)587-6739