turbomouse

Charles Vavra plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:16:46 -0400

i ( a complete newbie to Linux) installed linuxppc 2000 q4 on a mac 266
g3 mini tower and need help in making my turbomouse  two button respond
to the right button.  The mouse's right button will return a keycode of
106 when i check it with keystroke, the left will show no return.  In my
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts file under mouse is this listing.
mousetype=imps2
xmousetype=imps/2
fullname="Universal Serial Bus 1 button Mouse (USB)"
xemu3=yes
in the keyboard file....
keytable=us
keyboardtype="pc"

start-up screen shows ADB keyboard at 2, handler set to 3. detected ADB
keyboard type ANSI
ADB mouse at 3, handler 1 input2 ADB HID on id 3:3:32
etc

What should be in those files?? is my question.