Routing as meeting topic: What interests the group? Your input needed!

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:42:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Apr, 2001 schwäzte Bob George so:

> What are the interest levels in:
>
> 1. General (Routing 101)
> 2. Protocols: (RIP/OSPF/BGP)
> 3. Packages (routed/mrtd/gated/zebra)
> 4. Linux-Cisco interoperability (incl. Linux as prep for Cisco exams)

Yes.

:)

Guess you should be doing 4 different talks :).

I am very interested in the last 3. Any of them would be cool.

> We're also going to introduce a distributed cooperative routing lab we've
> been working on -- of interest to anyone wanting to try out complicated
> scenarios without blowing up their employer/client's network.

That would be cool.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans