Routing as meeting topic: What interests the group? Your input needed!

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:55:37 -0700

I've volunteered to do a couple of presentations for upcoming east &
west-side meetings on the topic of routing. A (much smarter) colleague will
also be joining me in doing the presentations, and we're trying to make
sure we're on-target for the audience.

What are the interest levels in:

1. General (Routing 101)
2. Protocols: (RIP/OSPF/BGP)
3. Packages (routed/mrtd/gated/zebra)
4. Linux-Cisco interoperability (incl. Linux as prep for Cisco exams)

?

We're open to suggestions at this point.

We're also going to introduce a distributed cooperative routing lab we've
been working on -- of interest to anyone wanting to try out complicated
scenarios without blowing up their employer/client's network.

Thanks,

- Bob