[Xpert]Almost There!

Robert N. Eaton moth28@infinet-is.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 22:20:29 -0600

Michael
:
You might use xf86config.  My machine crashed big time today.  Gimp went
wild and created a 378meg file that filled up my Linux partition.  After
I found out what the problem was, I spent most of the day getting
reacquainted with xf86config, as it was the only configuration tool left
working.  lizardx and XF86Setup had been felled by the crash.

Anyway, even though I really wanted a tight, compact desktop, and even
though I specifically said no to a virtual desktop, I am getting lost on
a (seeming) 3 foot by 4 foot desktop. I may someday get used to
navigation it, but I don't think I'll ever like it.  I'm going to hold
off reinstallation until after the new distributions come out.

Bob Eaton