Upgrade to RH7.0 woe (was No eth0)

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:31:15 -0700

Make it simple on yourself...I'm sure that you can fix x-windows but rather
than worrying about that...

download webmin <http://www.webmin.com> or <http://webadmin.sourceforge.net>

standard webmin installs it's own samba manager (my preference) and it also
will hook into swat.

easy to install - makes integration into samba quite easy.

one suggestion...

back up the smb.conf file (on RH7 - it's been moved to /etc/samba) and then
cat /dev/null/ > smb.conf so you can start from scratch.

Craig