Cox - is 2 for 1 possible?

John Albee guesswho911@home.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:38:54 -0700

This is how I have my home network configured.  I took my old system and had it setup as a firewall/masquerade box and it has worked flawlessly for the last 6 months.  It also is configured as a caching DNS(with the latest updates of course), which is good considering the at times rediculous response times of the @home DNS when compared to the connection speed.

John Albee