Cox - is 2 for 1 possible?

John Albee guesswho911@home.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:56:48 -0700

Although I don't profress to know anything about windows connection sharing...  If I remember right you may have to go into the network properties and bind Internet Connection sharing to your Ethernet card that goes to your @home router/modem.  The preferable thing to do would be to setup your linux box as the gateway and have the windows system connect thru it.  It shouldnt take more than reading 2 or 3 HOWTOs.  With the linux system as the gateway, your windows box would be inherently more secure.

John Albee