OT: PhoenixDSL / Phoenix Networks

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:03:52 -0700

Guess I WON'T be getting DSL through them
anytime soon!  I don't know what I would
do without alt.sysadmin.recovery!  :)

I wonder if PhoenixDSL are aware that they
can outsource Usenet (ie, news.phoenixdsl.com
would NOT reside on PhoenixDSL hardware).
This is what many ISPs that don't want to
hassle with the current volume of Usenet
typically end up doing.