OT: PhoenixDSL / Phoenix Networks

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:51:53 -0700

Phoenix Networks' Usenet support has for me been the worst part of their
service... i.e. on a couple of occasions everything got reset I had to
resubscribe to all my groups.  However that has not happened in the
last 2-3 months.

I don't subscribe to any alt. groups but just checking this morning,
they seem to be there.  Am looking at alt.fan.harry-potter at the
moment, anyway.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/