[azipa] Hot new job (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:41:03 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

c++ for satellite stuff.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
#  I took the one less traveled by,
#  And that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost
#  I, OTOH, prefer to just go stomping through the desert... - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:38:55 MST
From: C J <cj_recruiter@hotmail.com>
To: azipa@egroups.com
Subject: [azipa] Hot new job

Looking for the following criteria for a HOT!!! position.

Junior level C++ position looking for a qualified candidate with 2 years of
experience. Designing and developing ground control software for a satellite
internet service. This will enable internet access without LAN  lines. You
will be focused in the design of the software, helping set requirements and
conversions of GUI's. This is a long term contract of 12 months. Skills
necessary are C++, UNIX, and NT. Pluses are Aerospace,Command Control and
Rational tools.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please contact me right
away.

Christin Johnson
Technical Recruiter
KENDA - Phoenix
602-678-1400 ext. 28
Christin.Johnson@KENDA.COM
http://www.kenda.com

http://profiles.msn.com.

Arizona Internet Professionals Association Email Discussion List
Next Meeting - Monday, Sept. 25th, 2000 - <http://www.azipa.org>
To switch among receiving individual emails or a daily digest or
just "read on web only" <http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/azipa>
You can select to receive email in html or plain text format at
<http://www.egroups.com/myprofile>