AzPHP meeting (Intro to PHP and MySQL) 9/26

Eric Thelin eric@thelin.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:33:56 -0700 (MST)

I just wanted to announce that we will be holding our second meeting of
the AzPHP user's group this coming tuesday (Sept. 26) at 7:00pm at MCC.
The topic is Intro to PHP and MySQL so it should be a very good meeting
for anyone who isn't familiar with PHP or building dynamic database
backed websites so invite your friends.  There should be items of
interest to those who are already familiar with these tools as well so
all skill levels are encouraged to attend.  We are also following the
tradition of PLUG and have acquired items from Redhat and Linuxcare to
give away in a drawing.

There is also an article about the forming of the group on the
AZtechBiz.com site at:
http://www.aztechbiz.com/article.html?sid=20000919/161929

We are also holding a logo contest to select a logo for our website.
You can see the logos submitted so far at http://www.azphp.org/logos/
We haven't started voting yet so if you are interested you have time to
create a logo and submit it.

For directions to the meeting go to the group's placeholder website at
http://www.azphp.org/

So we are looking forward to a good meeting and hope to have see many of
you there.

Eric

Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business
               Voice: 480-377-6743   Fax: 480-377-6755