Canon BJC-6000

Don Harrop root@nis4u.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:08:40 -0700 (MST)

Good luck on dealing with Cannon.  I just got done dealing with driver
issues on a Cannon Laser Printer.  These were windows drivers I was trying
to find.  The drivers on their home site were corrupted and wouldn't
install.  Any other drivers I could find were all in a different
languages. I even tried to install those but during the setup it asked for
a serial number and the one on the Printer didn't work because it was a US
printer not from whatever country I found the drivers in.  I finally
called Cannon up and they said they knew the drivers on their home site
were corrupted and I would have to order them!  If they knew they were
corrupted why don't they fix it?!?  After being put on hold and being
transferred around for a while I finally got a hold of some guy that
mailed driver disks to me.  The only reason they didn't charge me is
because I lied and told them I bought the printer less than 30 days ago..
I'm sorry but any company that makes me go through that much sh!t is not
worth my time or money.  Sorry Cannon, you just lost a customer.  Your
products aren't that special..

Don