Debian question

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 21:50:40 -0700

www.ddj.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack [mailto:jcjc@az.rmci.net]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 9:22 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Debian question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Debian Linux User" <jbrown@earthlink.net>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 9:42 PM

> I bought one of the magazines and was not impressed.  They try to
> use the hype factor too much for me.

Than every magazine out their is not for you, and TV, Radio, and any media
for the matter because they all use Hype to sell...   Every magazine has
hype built into it, thats the way it is.... Now if you could do better I
would like to BUY an issue of your magazine and I'll be you have lots of
hype about Linux....  :-)

 I for one get every magazine I can that has Linux in the Title and love
everyone of them. I learn something from everyone of those hype magazines.

Just my 2 cents.
Jack

 I remember that due to their