Help: VB vs. VC++

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:24:14 -0700 (MST)

use perl/python/tk...they build (most) anyplace, and at least perl has
com support through activestate.com release.

David

\_ Since you asked here, I'm gonna make it on-topic.  :-)
\_
\_ Since Linux is going to dominate the world, you should argue for
\_ portability.
\_
\_ VB is a proprietary dead end.  With VC you can at least use a
\_ portability library like wxWindows.
\_
\_ -- Rod
\_    http://www.sunsetsystems.com/